How to become a plot steward:
Plots are distributed to existing garden members on a first come, first serve basis. Please make sure your name is on the waiting list. All plot stewards must fulfill all membership requirements and follow plot rules (see below), and attend a plot orientation session. Plot fee is $25.00 in addition to annual membership fee. Sliding scale available to those in need.
Plot Stewardship Requirements:
1. Clean and begin planting by May 1.
2. Weed your plot and pathway around it.
3. Maintain a clean and level pathway surrounding your plot.
4. Do not plant trees or invasive species in plots or public beds
5. Do not plant or place objects that shade other plots
6. Clean, put away tools after using
Request a Plot
If you would like to get on the waiting list for a plot, please email Plot Committee Co-Chair Rita Kelly email@example.com . Please make sure to specify the date of your request and when you joined the garden.